We appreciate your support!
Your donation will help us accomplish our mission of saving the Oregon dunes.
Donations are used for:
1. Hiring an intern to help coordinate the Oregon Dunes Restoration Collaborative.
2. Printing outreach and education materials.
3. Maintaining our website and social media communication platforms.
4. Funding participation in community events where volunteers will share our story.
5. Providing matching funds for grants to implement our strategy.
We partner with Cascade Pacific Resource Conservation + Development to collect donations for our collaborative.
To make a donation:
1. Download, print and complete this form.
2. Make your check payable to Cascade Pacific Resource Conservation + Development.
3. In the memo section of the check, write: Oregon Dunes Restoration Collaborative.
4. Mail the check and completed form to:
Cascade Pacific RC&D
847 NW Monroe Ave.
Corvallis, OR 97330
Thank you for your contribution!
Cascade Pacific Resource Conservation + Development is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 1989 as part of a national network of RC&D Councils to support local communities. For over 25 years, the organization has supported grassroots, community-driven projects in the Willamette Valley and across Oregon.
Funding for the development, printing and production of the Save the Oregon Dunes website and collateral materials comes from in-kind donations, cash donations and grants. The Oregon Dunes Restoration Collaborative thanks all donors and recognizes the following grantors: