We appreciate your support!
Your donation will help us accomplish our mission of saving the Oregon dunes.
Donations are used for:
1. Hiring an intern to help coordinate the Oregon Dunes Restoration Collaborative.
2. Printing outreach and education materials.
3. Maintaining our website and social media communication platforms.
4. Funding participation in community events where volunteers will share our story.
5. Providing matching funds for grants to implement our strategy.
We partner with Cascade Pacific Resource Conservation + Development to collect donations for our collaborative.
To make a donation:
Visit our PayPal page here
Thank you for your contribution!
Cascade Pacific Resource Conservation + Development is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 1989 as part of a national network of RC&D Councils to support local communities. For over 25 years, the organization has supported grassroots, community-driven projects in the Willamette Valley and across Oregon.